More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexander Vinograd has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
Keep away from Dr Alexander Vinograd! This is very unprofessional, rude doctor and all his staff on front desk. I came to the doctor because his office was cross the street from my home, but many times I saw how unprofessional he was, he was not able to make decisions and always told to go to another doctor or specialist. All visits to him were absolutely useless and I just wasted my money for copays. Last drop for me was when one week ago I got bill for around 1.3K for blood test. When I tried to call and speak many times to the doctor his staff was very rude and doctor was unacceptable rude, yelled to me and dropped the call. I gonna go to court and will sue the doctor. Good luck and keep away from the doctor!
I dont recommend this Doctor to anybody. My son was a patient. Doctor Vinograd cannot give a firm diagnoses, always tries to send you to different doctors for second opinions and additional evaluations just to protect himself. Once he needed to take a sample of blood from my son and he was not able to do so due to luck of practice. He doesnt even have a nurse in his office who could take sample of blood for him. Last time I spoke to someone in his office is when I needed for him to feel out a medical form for summer camp for my child but he never did it because he was too busy. When I asked him what is the problem and why I need to wait so long, he told me that Im nobody to tell him how fast he should work and if I dont like something, I should go somewhere else. I listen to his advice.
I am 32-years-old now, and to this day i have visible muscle and nerve deformities on my left leg just above the knee up-to my hip. This is not an isolated experience as there are others my age that had the same shot administered by Dr. Vinograd with the same symptoms. Being that this took place over 25 years ago when my family and the families of another female victim that i know where mere immigrants unable to find other doctors willing to help us seek restitution. I am shocked that this man is still practicing medicine on young people. Though the statue of limitations are long gone, my left leg is still disfigured.
51 Years Experience
Russian State Medical University
Graduated in 1967
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Alexander Vinograd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsVinograd & Vinograd Mds, 3065 Brighton 13th St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Alexander Vinograd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.