Dr. Alexander Vuckovic Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Vuckovic?

Wrong meds

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

He prescribed the wrong meds, I've felt worse and that he misdiagnosed me. I went to see a private therapist and now I am feeling great!

Referral for my son

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had Dr. Vuckovic's email address? I am from another state, but my son's attends school in Boston. My son needs help and I've heard from a few people that Dr. Vuckovic could be the right person for him. Not sure how to get his email without advertising it in the public. Help.

Pt for 32 years

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Alex has been my psychopharmacologist for 32 years. I myself am in the healthcare practitioner and would not be here today if were not for his insight, expertise, and availability. Having significant trust issues, I needed someone I could rely on and I tested him often over the years. I have gone from someone on social security disability, barely able to conduct the activities of daily living to leading a productive life achieving a terminal degree in my field of expertise. His worked in concert with with my primary care doctors and therapist. None of this would have been possible without his diligence, insight, expertise, and caring. My worst fear is that someday he will tell me he is retiring. I have no doubt that I enjoy my life today because of him.

Incredibly reliable doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Accurate diagnosis. Among the very best Psychiatrists practicing worldwide today. When the chips were down, he responded to phone calls within 5 minutes!!! No one is that good!! He is very tough at times, but the end result is a brighter future for the majority of his patients.

Stole years of my life

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

This man put me on so many medications, I shudder to think about the experience. I had so many side-effects from jumping around from one pill to the next and from being over-medicated, it was unbearable - including serotonin syndrome. He mis-diagnosed me as I got increasingly worse for almost a year, and was extremely upset when I requested another doctor at the hospital give me a second opinion. I finally received an accurate diagnosis, and my new therapist at McLean had to intervene - weaning me off of most of the ELEVEN different medications I was taking (I was on 0 before Dr. V), and counselling me through the Ambien addiction I had acquired while on a higher-than-the-highest recommended dose, and the terrible things I had done while taking it - Dr. V ignored my repeated concerns about the Ambien. I left him and never went back - he is a horrible memory. He has an ego so huge it clouded his judgement, and could not fathom taking advice of any other experts, even at his own hospital. A truly dangerous, terrible doctor.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Vuckovic has been my doctor for 24 years. He has always given me the time I need. He has a warm personality and comforting bedside manner. He and his staff are very responsive to questions and/or requests. Like a previous reviewer I dread the day he retires!

Amazing

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Amazing doctor. Really cares. Worth the money.

Great doc

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Have been going to Dr. V. For years. He is NOT and egomaniac, but is expensive. He does not just throw medication at me. Takes time to figure out what works, and even tries to suggest vitamins when they can help. He calls and responds to emails at off hours, just to put my mind at ease. Dreading the day he retires.

Stay away

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

This man is going to take your money and leave you in painI don't understand why psychiatrists even allowed to prescribe such a powerful stuff when they have no idea how it work? He jumps from one medicine to another until he manages to knock you out and keep you more or less up to social expectations. It is hardly his achievement and certainly not his skills that to the trick, it's the license to prescribe. Stay away.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Needs professional help - ego is out of control!

Terrible

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Huge ego that prevents him from thinking

Worth the money, after not having my depression and bipolar regulated

Posted on April 13th, 2012