Dr. Alexander E Weber Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alexander E Weber?

Great Doctor - he listens and cares

Dr. Weber has been treating me since 03/2017. I have vague autoimmune symptoms along with physical findings/injuries that were identified via an MRI. I was grateful Dr. Weber didn't want to just jump in and do hip surgery. He did platelet injections into my hip, rest 4 weeks, then physical therapy to rehab the weaknesses. I have had wonderful success and am back to bicycling and hiking and throughout the whole process he has been very supportive and collaborated w/ my other Dr's.

Non-Healing Wounds

Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.

Dr. Alexander E Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.