Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov MD
Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Township Of Washington, NJ, with another office in Township Of Washington, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Zhuravkov is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov has 2 locations
63 Hampshire Rd
Township Of Washington, NJ 07676
Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent doctor, but best to see Dr Waldman his associate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov - Posted on January 3rd, 2016
Dr. Zhuravkov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov's office for more information.
152 Pond Dr Township Of Washington, NJ : (201) 906-9279
63 Hampshire Rd Township Of Washington, NJ 07676
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander Zhuravkov is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Township Of Washington, NJ.