Dr. Alexander Zotos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Zotos?

Best Addiction Medicine Doctor in Chattanooga

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Zoto is the best addiction medicine doctor I have ever seen. He is compassionate, understanding, and very affordable. I contribute my sobriety to him 100%. All his asks is for your full honesty and compliance to his program. He genuinely cares about his patients and their success in working a program that keeps them clean. And he doesn't just concern himself with your addiction medication but with you having a successful life. He tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Without him and his practice I don't know where I would be in my sobriety. If you struggle with an opiate addiction and really want to be clean and work a program, try to get him as your doctor. Even if you are put on a waiting list, go to another addiction medicine doctor until he has a spot open up.

Courtney Kosta

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. Zotos has been the best physician that I have ever delt with. He is always available when I need advice on my treatment or any support. He treated me for 2 1/2 years and also through my pregnancy. He is very caring and understanding and I would recommend him to anyone needing suboxone treatment.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017