Dr. Alexander Zwil Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Seriously terrible. Avoid at all costs

Terrible bedside manner and extremely accusatory.

My experience with Dr. Zwil has been unbelievably horrible. He is condescending, rude, awkward, accusatory, mean, and generally just incredibly uncomfortable to be around. I tried to switch Drs for these reasons but he would not "release me" (through talking to receptionists, etc it seems he does this regularly) from his care and accused me of "Dr shopping" to get different meds. I now have to seek care outside of the Penn system because he will not allow me to see anyone else there. I could not imagine a worse situation in seeking general psychiatrist care. Truly unbelievable.

Incredibly disappointed

This was my first time seeing a psychiatrist. I've now seen Dr. Zwil twice and am 100% changing Drs. He is incredibly condescending, rude, awkward, and generally makes for an unimaginably uncomfortable experience. I felt more like I was visiting a mean principal because I had gotten in trouble rather than visiting a psychiatrist. Truly Awful experiences.

Dr. Alexander Zwil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlantic City, NJ.