Dr. Alexandr L Abramov Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alexandr L Abramov?

Dr. Katz is unprofessional, rude and mean person

Dr. Katz is arrogant rude, mean , ugly and unprofessional doctor

Dr. Abramov, Dr. Lashiker and Dr. Katz are exceptional doctors. Besides being extremely knowledgeable they are caring. They have a wonderful staff.

Patients mom

Never!!! Very bad doctor!!!! We came with very high fever. But doctor asked its OK. And seen 3 patient who come after as!!!!

An excellent doctor who always offers a peace of mind to both parents and kids. Is also quick to act when medical situation requires.

NO NO NO

Horrible doctor!!! Also he works with 2 more pady doktor. Larisa is a nice and pleasant and took her time with taking care of my newborn.but abramov and other doctor(dunno her name she never introduced herself)! Are horrible!!! No diagnos! Give out they own opinions! Unprofessional DOCTORS! Specialy thal old ldy doctor-only her own opinion i heard! Not as a doctor! Do not go there!

The best Doctor for my kids!

His easy and pleasant bedside manner and excellent medical knowledge are an inspiration. His office staff is super friendly.

Almost no waiting time, alway pleasant and in good mood.

I'm very disappointed

We've been seeing Dr. abramov for years with my older son thankfully he was never siriously ill, we only saw doctor our routine shots. But unfortunately I had to experience the negligence of doctors in this office with my 9 month old daughter. The bigest problem is that there are 3 doctors rotating their shifts and every time I had tosee a diferent one and I would hear a diferent answer. Long story short, they fails to contact me when they recived a positive test result stating that my daughter had an infection. After my baby was prescribe 3 diferent antiobiotics during 2 week period, dr.Abramov did not even preform a standard exam during out visits, he just send us home with new meds. I had to seek help else where and find out my daughter had a phneumonua the whole time she was treated for something else.

Visit

Dr Abramov had been taking care of my family for 13 year!!!He is very professional and caring person .I would recommend him to anybody!

Ms Shvartsman

He is great and his staff is always accomdating. Whenever I call that any one of my 4 children are sick and don't have an appointment he is always there and the receptionist always seem to find the space to fill my children in for care in DR. Abramov's office there is no such thing as we are booked I can give you an appoinment tomorrow. 4 stars cannot descride the treatment he gives to his patients.