Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexandra B Argasinski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Argasinski is one of the most caring doctor's I have ever met in my life. Although I absolutely hate going to the doctor's office ... when I do, she is all business and wants to make sure that EVERYTHING is okay with you. She is not like other doctor's ... in and out you're done. She spends time with you and lets you tell her everything that is going on with you. She is thorough ... and yes, strict!! She shows concern and spends time with you like you are her only patient. As much as I hate going to Doctor's and don't follow up as much as I should ... I wouldn't put my life (health) in any other doctor's hands.She is truly a fantastic caring doctor!!!!
Overall Rating is excellent. I've been going to her for 7 years for mostly yearly physicals and a couple of sick visits. She will spend as much time as you need her. She is concerned about maintaining your health and is very thorough. She has been 100% accurate in all sick visit diagnosis. Her bedside manner (caring)as listed above is 100% and could not be any more caring. The 2 rating listed by a previous reviewer has not been experienced by me. I chose her from a list of 100 doctors in the area. If you check out her credentials you'll see she graduated at the top of her class with various honers and has been published in journals.This is one smart lady and I consider myself fortunate to have her for a doctor.
26 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Alexandra B Argasinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlexandra B Argasinski Md, 77 E Merrimack St Ste 14, Lowell, MA
Dr. Alexandra B Argasinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lowell, MA.