Dr. Alexandra A Chrysanthis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra A Chrysanthis?

Caring doctor

I have seen Dr. Crysanthis for over ten years. She is very kind and knowledgeable. She is thorough and takes her time to ask questions to understand the issues. I am very happy with her attention to detail .

Love her, she is great!!!

Review of Dr. Chrysanthis

Dr. Chrysanthis is a wonderful doctor. She listens, she takes time with you, and she is not afraid to refer you to another specialist if she feels your needs are beyond her area of expertise. She has been my doctor for many years. She never scolds, just points out things you might do differently to maximize your health issues and concerns. I have recommended several people to her and they all feel the same.

Unbelievable!

She is the epitome of what a doctor should be and her office staff is even worse. Staff is rude when you call. You have to call constantly just to get them to do a referral for specialist. They put fax one request then forget to follow up. After weeks of waiting for what you were promised is coming in the mail, you call and all they say is hmm..it didn't go through. Yet they get annoyed when you call to follow up. When I first met her I thought she has a dry sense of humor but I don't care as long as she knows her stuff and actually wants to help. NOT THE CASE!!! I have never had a worse experience with a doctor and doctor's staff then hers. I could go on and on with bad service, incompetent staff, and non-caring ways. If you have anything wrong with you more then a cold/flu and you want help, do not choose her as a doctor. I never write reviews and especially bad ones for anyone but I feel like this is the least I can do to warn people. It's just wrong!

Seriously!

I was searching for a new doctor in the area and came across Dr. Chrysanthis and read her reviews and they were quite good so decided to make an appointment for all my concerns. First off, the girl who does appointment's is rude with a dry personality. Second I was told that it would take 3 months before she could see me for my concerns, even though the consultation could be done right away how does that benefit me or anyone else to have to wait 3 months before they can be seen medically? I'm sure she's a wonderful doctor to those who have been able to see her but if you need to get a check-up right away move on to the next doctor or you'll be waiting 3 months. This experience is enough for me to give her no stars, but unfortunately I have to leave at least 1 in each category.

Dr. "C"

I have been a patient of Dr. "C"'s since 2000. While I have not had any major issues I feel confident that she would be able to handle what might come up or know to send me elsewhere. If I have any issues with the practice it would be the front office. They can be short in their response to questions, at at times it comes across as rude.

Very Nice, but...

Dr. Chrysanthis is a sweet lady, but I get the feeling she doesn't keep abreast of research in medicine. She misdiagnosed me, and that could have been avoided if she were to read outside of work.

not so great

Dr. Alexandra A Chrysanthis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.