Dr. Alexandra J Cvijanovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra J Cvijanovich?

Mom

She is very thorough, friendly, and kind. A knowledgeable doctor that will discuss issues and latest research.

Very Nice Lady & Competent

She's not out regular doc at this location, but replaced our old doc that left. Had to bring my daughter in on an urgent basis after my daughter appeared to have an allergic reaction to her antibiotics & she saw us. She was so laid back & calm, yet upbeat & competent! She determined my daughter didn't even need to be on the meds she was on & didn't have an ear infection as I previously told she did by the urgent care center I initially took her to. Very knowledgable & a sweetheart to both of us! Would recommend!