Dr. Alexandra Dresel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Dresel?

Best Thyroid surgeon in all of Dallas!!!

Hands down, Dr. Dressel is the best Thyroid surgeon in all of Dallas!!! I got referred to her by my Endocrinologist because my thyroid was originally so large that it was compressing half of my trachea. During my consultation, Dr. Dressel took one look at it and advised me that if she could see it then it means that it's time for it to come out. 2 weeks later, I had a Total Thyroidectomy. Dr. Dressel has an excellent bedside manner. She calmed me down before surgery...I was terrified in the hospital. After surgery, I had a mild sore throat for one day and was just exhausted from the general anesthesia. She was so skilled and gentle in her technique of her surgery that I didn't have alot of pain after surgery. Only took Tylenol once. Also it's been a month now and my scar is soooo small. It looks like a fine line. Thank you Dr. Dressel--you are a very caring and smart surgeon!!!

Extremely skilled surgeon!

My care and surgical outcome were excellent. My thyroidectomy scar is barely visible. I am an RN and I highly recommend Dr. Alexandra Dresel! She is a gifted, skilled surgeon.

Judge a surgeon based on the level of care and follow up.

terrible office staff and nurse. I had surgery by her and when I tried to return for a follow up for issues, The nurse refused to make an appointment and was very very rude.

The WORST office staff EVER!

Dr. Dresel was a great surgeon. However, I would not recommend anyone to her because she has one of the worst office staffs I have ever experienced! They are the rudest people I have ever dealt with . I've very disappointed that such a nice and competent Doctor could surround herself with such rude people!

A Thyroid Tumor Survivor

I had a 817 mg parathyroid tumor removed May, '12, and it was perfect. No scar, no after effects. Top notch demeanor and extremely professional. Now that I am on Medicare, I'm a survivor, I plan on maintaining my well being by periodic consultations. The difference in my well being is 1000% prior to surgery. I would certainly recommend Dr. Dresel to anyone looking for excellent surgical results.