Dr. Alexandra Garcia Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Garcia?

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Terrible Terrible Terrible...from the doctor to the staff!!

Medicare Retiree

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr. Alexandra Garcia has been my primary care provider for several years. I am 70 and have controlled hypertension (high bloodpressure) and chronic interstitial cystitis, both of which Dr. Garcia has helped control. She is excellent, good listener, gives clear instructions, and is diligent in her pursuit of diagnosis information. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a good primary care provider.

Not a fan

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I have been going to see this doctor for almost 4 years. I saw Dr. Garcia TWO times in 4 years. The people I did see didn't listen to me or didn't know what I was talking about. The last and final time I actually did see Dr. Garcia I was in the back room for over 2 hours crying and shaking because I was so sick and so cold and they still made me sit absolutely miserable for 2 hours, on top of the hour wait in the lobby. She is a nice enough person but not the kind of doctor I want or would recommend.

WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR. TO ANYONE!

Posted on January 14th, 2012

The overall experience has not been good for me. I got moved to her involuntarily and It just has not been good. Too long of a wait and no apology. doesnt spend time with patient and no follow up until next visit. I have had a chronic pain in my side for three years that I feel she has not done everything she can do to figure it out.

Long Wait and Only 10 Minute Visit!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I was in the lobby waiting for an hour and a half. It took me 4 days to schedule an appointment!! I did have questions that she went over with me but she seemed rushed and didn't even bother to apologize for running late. The front desk staff was courteous and asked if I'd like to be scheduled with another doctor or just reschedule my appointment (which I did at another visit) I ended up changing my doctor to another in the clinic.

Disorganized office staff

Posted on February 4th, 2011

This office is completely disorganized. I was not happy with the nursing staff. I had the same nurse twice and she didn't seem to know what she was doing or where to direct me. Alexandra Garcia spent a short amount of time with me and left without saying that she would not return, leaving me with several unanswered questions. The upseting part is that the nursing staff would not let me speak to the physician again and I left with these questions unanswered. Refill requests also take a long time or are ignored. I am happy that other people have had good experiences with this physician. I have been there 3 times. My experiences have been very disappointing and I am not going back

Posted on March 20th, 2008

I have not had a good experience with the office staff, but I had a grat experience with Dr. Garcia. She was knowledgable and did a good job explaining my condition to me, and my treatment plan. She made me feel comfortable. The office staff isn't very helpful, but I have no problem with Dr. Garcia.

Posted on April 27th, 2016