Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Kimball
Dr. Alexandra Kimball, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kimball is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Mass General Hospital and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Kimball has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinical Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kimball is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Children's Hospital
Mass General Hospital
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Stanford Medical Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
19 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Alexandra Kimball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexandra Kimball in this video.
Dr. Alexandra Kimball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.