A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Lagos
Dr. Alexandra Lagos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellesley, MA, with other offices in Brockton, MA and Milton, MA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Lagos is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, Milton Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Lagos has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Alexandra Lagos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley, MA.