Dr. Alexandra F Lambrou Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra F Lambrou?

I value her knowledge and expertise. She is personable to both adults and children. I feel my children are in good hands when we visit Dr. Lambrou.

Retail Manager

Dr. Lambrou is condescending and judgemental, does not understand immune issues and clearly does not keep up on current research. This may sound harsh, but I feel she is negligent. She is recommending treatments and procedures that she does not understand. Shame on you Dr. Lambrou.

COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR

My son has been Dr. Lambrou's patient since birth. When he got the influenza at the age of 7, Dr. Lambrou had been checking-up on him everyday until his fever broke. She cares so much that when I gave my son an eye drop for his then itchy eyes, she kinda reprimanded me, for the over-the-counter eye medication has steroid in it. from then on, she was asking me how's my son's allergy. She takes time listening and knowing her patients. In fact all of my nieces & nephew are ubder her care, well until my nephew turned 21.

Patient , Mom