Dr. Alexandra Landen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Landen?

Very caring!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Dr Landen is great! The first time I saw her, she took so much time with me and was extremely focused on my problem and treating me like a number and not a name. She is extremely interested in her patients and not treating you like as assembly line. Very pleased :)

NOT a neurologist

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I went to see her because my primary dr can no longer help me with my migraines. She suggested a neurologist. I was under the impression that a neurologist knew and could do more, I was wrong. Dr. Landen even suggested OTC meds which I am way beyond. I thought she could do injections/nerve blocks, she does not. She wouldn't even give me a prescription for a med that my GP had tried with me before. Do not waste your time or money if you truly need a neurologist who knows what they are doing. Oh, and the office lost my results for my MRI, Landen said it did not matter because it probably showed nothing..well thanks for wasting my time and money for getting it done.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable.

Awesome Doc

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. Landen is a wonderful doctor and diagnostician. She sees you within 5-10 minutes of your arrival, spends quite a bit of time with you s a patient. She thouroughly explains your conditions, any necessary medicnes, outcomes, etc.She is awesome!

Posted on April 12th, 2017