Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with other offices in Wheeling, IL and Chicago, IL . She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Linchevskaya is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center, Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston and South Shore Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya has the following 6 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Linchevskaya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
South Shore Hospital
St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Northshore University Healthsystem
Kindred Central Hospital
38 Years Experience
First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya in this video.
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.