Dr. Alexandra B Mclean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra B Mclean?

The best psychiatrist I have ever gone to and I have been Seen by many that could not help me. I have Acute Anxiety Disorder with Agorophobia and Depression--not anymore.

Extremely helpful and efficient--courteous, good bedside manner, listens and talks, comments, gives advise, suggestions, will try various medications until she finds the right one for you. I am highly pleased and have been with her for over ten years.

highly recommend

I have been seeing Dr. McClean for 11 yrs.. Unfortunately, she has left the Univ, of PA and is going into private practice.I have not been able to reach her at thenumber that she gave me as her new officetelephone number.I am wondering .....................

Dr. Alexandra B Mclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ardmore, PA.