Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu
Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oprescu is affiliated with Outpatient Testing at Bronson LakeView Hospital and Borgess Medical Center. Dr. Oprescu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. O is the best. She has helped me. I was in need of correcting blood pressure, cholesterol levels and my blood sugar. But most important was her willingness to listen and support me. She makes me feel comfortable in sharing my concerns and has a pleasant but decisive manner in telling me what I need to do to help my self. I have never had a more positive experience when seeing a doctor.
I have been a patient of this doctor's office for over ten years until recently when I was extremely sick and was met by some unprofessional staff which resulted in a verbal confrontation from both sides. I am very disappointed in what I have experienced from this family practioner's office and am pursuing a formal consumer complaint to be viewed publicly to other potential patients in order to avoid the institutionalized discrimination for which I have recently experienced
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Oprescu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu in this video.
Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.