Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu?

GOOD DOCTOR

I LIKE THE WAY SHE TAKES HER TIME AND FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BEFORE SHE GIVES YOU MEDICINE. VERY PATIENT AND CARING THIS IS MY SECOND TIME AROUND WITH HER AND I THINK SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR .

Dr. O is the best. She has helped me. I was in need of correcting blood pressure, cholesterol levels and my blood sugar. But most important was her willingness to listen and support me. She makes me feel comfortable in sharing my concerns and has a pleasant but decisive manner in telling me what I need to do to help my self. I have never had a more positive experience when seeing a doctor.

Bad Bad Bad Bad

After only four visits I am finding a new Dr. This lady doesnt know what she is doing she does not understand you gives misdianosis and has no clue gives out perscriptions but doesnt put it in chart. Just crazy never met a more wacked out dDr. Needs to be stopped........

I am looking for a new Dr.

Breakdown in relationship

I have been a patient of this doctor's office for over ten years until recently when I was extremely sick and was met by some unprofessional staff which resulted in a verbal confrontation from both sides. I am very disappointed in what I have experienced from this family practioner's office and am pursuing a formal consumer complaint to be viewed publicly to other potential patients in order to avoid the institutionalized discrimination for which I have recently experienced