- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alexandra Pellicena
Dr. Pellicena graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Pellicena works in Houston, TX and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pellicena is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital.