Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Pellicena
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pellicena is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital. Dr. Pellicena has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
When i had.my first baby i choose her as my ob and was the worse mistake ever, she always tried to rush me out my appointments, sometimes i wouldnt even meet with her only with the nurse there. When my delivery came.around i didnt see her i delivered with another doctor and never saw her again because on my follow up appointment she did not take care of me, so now on my second pregnancy there is no chance of me going back to her. I found another doctor that after just the first visit i can tell he is 1000 times better.
I met Dr. Pellicena when she deliver my first son for another doctor. I loved how she treated me during delivery . So when I got pregnant for my second child I choose her as my OBGYN she is a very sweet, caring and patient . she has been my doctor for 2 more kids and She will continue o be my doctor
Dr. Pellicena has been the best gynecologist that Ive had... I ended up with her looking for a 3rd opinion after 1 year of trying to remove a complicated DIU, 2 doctors wanted me to go to surgery for it; She removed it in single doctor visit . .. then time later I got a bad diagnosis from a different issue and Dr. Pellicena has made the experience for me a lot less scary, She is always positive, gives me all the options available for treatments, and has made the entire process smooth and easy. Plus the waiting period at her waiting room is always short, 5 10 minutes.. The Dr is great, the staff is great, they actually seem to enjoy their job, I really love my Dr!
After seen Dr. Pellicena for several years, I have concluded that this is the Ob/Gyn practice for me. She spends time with us answering our questions (my husband was also there). Infertility is a difficult and emotional state but she made it easier to understand. Now we have a plan of care towards getting pregnant. :)Gracias, Dr. Pellicena.
Dr. Pellicena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlexandra Pellicena Md, 1919 North Loop W Ste 215, Houston, TX
Dr. Alexandra Pellicena is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.