Dr. Alexandra E Rogers Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra E Rogers?

Refreshing

Upbeat, knowledgeable about current advances in technology to make the best diagnosis as opposed to 'set ways' other doctors seem to practice. Anxious to follow up with this doctor.

Excellent physician

Dr. Rogers has improved the quality of my life for which I am extremely grateful. As a patient with MS facing persistent bladder challenges, I hadn't received any relief until Dr. Rogers became my urologist. She is quite knowledgeable and proficient in performing Botox procedures. That has been a very successful treatment for me. She is approachable and listens to my concerns. Better yet, she doesn't give up in finding solutions. I recommend her to my friends and acquaintances. Great doctor!

Friendly, Efficient and Knowledgable

My visit was easy and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'm very satisfied with the care and patience of Dr. Rogers. I've recommended her to several of my peers.

Top notch Urologist in Santa Barbara

Excellent Doc! Thanks!

Top notch care for my voiding dysfunction problem

I spent countless hours in other doctor offices attempting to solve my challenging voiding dysfunction problem. I wish I would have visited Dr. Rogers sooner! She immediately walked me through a series of painless tests and was able to recommend therapy instead of surgery. I've been steadily improving and regularly visiting Dr. Rogers for check-ups. She has been a shining light and a wonderful partner in solving my challenging situation. Sansum Clinic's offices are fantastic and I love the VIP Valet parking for free!

Feeling Good. - Feeling Great

I appreciated Dr. Roger's attention to detail and holistic view of my condition. I am very satisfied with her as my physician and have recommended her to others.

Excellent care and attention to detail

Dr. Rogers has completely changed my outlook on urologists. She was able to diagnose and put me on a treatment path that has worked wonders. I feel like a new person!

Excellent care provider for females

I have had urgency problems for the past 20 years and Dr. Rogers is without a doubt the best Dr. that has ever treated me, she always listens to my concerns, takes action and always has my best interest at heart.

Dr. Alexandra E Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.