Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Runnels
Dr. Alexandra Runnels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Runnels is affiliated with Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, Southwest General Hospital and Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Runnels has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
Doctor Runnels was excellent! She delivered my second child via C-section and she and the staff were just wonderful and caring. You may have to wait for her in the office but it is definitely worth the wait. I liked that she was young but also had children so she really understood everything I was going through. She also put me back together with great care, more than I think I received the first time. I highly recommend her to any woman.
Dr. Runnels is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Southwest General Hospital
University Hospital - San Antonio
Sw Texas Methodist Hospital
University Health System
14 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Alexandra Runnels accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexandra Runnels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.