Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alexandra K. Schwartz
Alexandra K. Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Alexandra K. Schwartz is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest and Promise Hospital San Diego. She speaks German and Spanish.
Alexandra K. Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
In March, I took a tumble when I tripped over a gopher hole, and fractured my Right Humerus (upper arm bone). I feel absolutely blessed to been referred to Dr. Schwartz. This woman is a gift to the medical profession and humanity in general. I am familiar with the medical profession and a little particular about who treats me and how. From the minute I met Dr. Schwartz I knew that I was in good hands and could trust her - she is professional, she is personable, she is one brilliant surgeon. The Advanced Practice RN, Maureen Benetti who works with Dr. Schwartz adds to the superior quality of care this practice provides every day. THANK YOU
Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Promise Hospital San Diego
San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
Children's Hospital - San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
23 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Ucla Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Alexandra K. Schwartz in this video.
Alexandra K. Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.