Dr. Alexandre Carvalho Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alexandre Carvalho?

Caring and professional

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Treated me in the hospital and worked with my PCP during treatment. Did a thorough review before agreeing with my PCP to discharge me. Haven't had my follow up yet.

patient

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Dr. Carvalho took his time going over every part of the x ray making sure we understood. Being this was my first visit he was amazing. I would highly recommend him. He really cares for his patients.

Do not see this Dr!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

If I could have given no stars I would have!! My sister in law went to see him she could not breath!!! He did not even listen to her lungs!! She went to the hospital and had a collapsed lung!! Do not go to him!

Not a nice person

Posted on March 11th, 2015

The most cruel and rude doctor I have met in my life. He told me my breathing issues were in my head and that we were wasting each other's time. I have had to use an inhaler for 25+ years and have bad allergies. I have been exposed to black mold for 1.5 years and merely wanted to find out if that was in my lungs as my symptoms had worsened. He said my other doctors did not know what they were doing and that I was just having anxiety!!! I was in shock at the way he treated me. I have also worked in healthcare for over 20 years. I will not be back and am reporting him to the board. His behavior was uncalled for, irresponsible and inaccurate. He could have referred me to an allergist, but instead chose to make fun of me and dismiss me as someone who believed my inhaler made me psychologically feel better. The most odd thing I have heard in my life. The whole experience was surreal.

Patient

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I highly recommend doctor Carvalho. My opinion, he is a five star doctor. His staff also rate's a five star's

Posted on November 12th, 2017