Dr. Alexandre B De Moura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandre B De Moura?

Neck Surgery 10/20/17

Dr. DeMora examine my C-7 vertebra in neck which made my left had tremble. After surgery it stopped. God has truly given him gifted hands and knowledge, not to mention a great personality. Lord thank you for bring him into my life .

Patient

This physician is surgery happy and knows how to manipulate the insurance system to do too many surgeries. He is a greedy bastard who does unnecessary surgery and will do them back to back to back at the expense of his patients. He does not care about his patients. All he sees is $$$. Dr. DeMoura should be in jail.

The most amazing doctor I've ever had

My spinal discs were severely damaged in a car accident several years ago, and this resulted in me having to undergo surgery to repair them and have screws inserted in my back. Under the doctor that performed the surgery, I was in the hospital for over a week, was not able to walk for sustained periods of time until a month after, and still suffered from frequent pain. A less severe car accident brought worsening pain, and I sought as many doctors as possible, all of them wanting a quick fix or temporary relief. None would listen to what I felt was wrong. Someone recommended Dr. De Moura, who listened to me, was caring and patient, and suggested that I undergo a second surgery. I was nervous and anxious because of my terrible experience the first time, especially considering this surgery would be even more complex. On the contrary, Dr. De Moura has been the greatest blessing I have ever received. On March 31, 2017, he did an anterior and posterior fusion, fusing levels L5-S1, removing the discs and replacing it with bone. He then worked on levels L3-L4 and opened a canal for my nerves to not press up against the spine. It has been just over a month and 10 days and I feel great. When I opened my eyes after the surgery, I feared an experience and pain as bad as the first time -- but the opposite was true. Within the confines of what to expect from a surgery, I was shocked at how well I felt. I was thankfully walking a bit just a day or two after, and Dr. De Moura took extra care to make sure I was treated great at the hospital. I was taken home and felt the difference, truly, between this first surgery and the last. The massive lump of inflamed nerves on my back is gone, and the pain that surged through my lower body is gone, and every day I feel the difference more and more. Dr. De Moura is absolutely amazing. He truly knew what to do, how to do it, and has been the answer to all of my fears regarding the surgery and my pain. I cannot recommend him more highly and more enthusiastically. He is truly the most amazing doctor I've ever had, and I can't thank him enough for taking my condition seriously and giving me my life back. I'm looking forward to a full recovery thanks to Dr. De Moura.

TJR

Greatly skilled surgeon ;had a auto accident headaches lost alot of feeling in my hand ,after the operation both restored to normal .Also able to work through any other problem with a great P.T. STAFF (3 LEVEL NECK FUSION) THANK GOD FOR THIS DOCTOR

Excellent care

Dr. DeMoura is efficient and to the point. Scheduling an appointment is easy and there is practically no wait time. He is thorough and placed my feelings regarding surgery at ease. I am thankful that I was referred to him.

Alexandre B DE Moura MD

Alexandre B DE Moura MD explains everything answers your questions.

Had spinal fusion done by dr Demoura His work was excellent unfortunately it didn't solve all my pain but the fusion was success

Up running and living my life, had the 7 1/2 front & back done . Been a nurse for 32 years and never saw anyone have back surgery and be doing as well as I 'am in 14 months.

Exceptional Spine Surgeon

Dr. de Mora is an exceptional Dr. plays no games and gets rite to the point, everybody I recommend to him he has been able to help including me and my wife. I would not let another surgeon touch my back or my wife. I am just getting over lower spine surgery do to an accident at work and although I may not work in my trade again I am confident that I will be part of the work force. I have known Dr. D for the last 15 years and wouldn't trust another Dr. unless he recommends them. Thanks Dr. D, Brian

Dr.deMoura gave me my life back. I was one step away from being totally incapacitated and he operated on me and gave me my life back.

spinal stenosis surgery and fusion

Excellent doctor! Successful surgery and very satisfied!

Fortunate

I would like to express how fortunate i was when i was recommended to Dr. De Moura. Dr. Demoura is an expert in his field. His dedication to his patients is admirable. He is a true hero. I know how delicate my surgery was. Dr.De Moura came thru with flying colors. Thank You Dr Demoura. .

Dr. Alexandre B De Moura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbury, NY.