Have you seen Dr. Alexandre B De Moura?

What a fine doctor

I worked at Mercy Medical Center in the OR booking office for three years and had almost daily contact with Dr. DeMoura. You cannot find a more dedicated, caring, compassionate doctor. Some of his patients were in wheelchairs and Dr. DeMoura helped them walk again. My ex-husband was his patient for a while and he had a discogram in the OR. There were some minor complications which were not the Dr's fault He recommended an anterior/posterior (360) laminectomy but my ex decided not have the surgery because of the down time. If I ever have to have spine surgery, I will fly from South Florida to New York to have him operate on me. Karen Macina

Amazing surgeon!

I was recommended to Dr. de Moura as a second opinion for spine surgery. After meeting with Dr. de Moura I decided to have him complete my neck surgery. He answered all my questions and gave me hope that after surgery I would lead a normal life with my family. I finally feel like myself again! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!

Best doctor in New York

Dr. Demoura and his staff are great. They are kind and helpful in every way possible. I had been suffering with neck pain for years and nothing I did would make it go away. Dr. Demoura. Performed surgery on me and after recovering I’m back to my old self. I am able to do anything I want without pain. If you are suffering from back pain he is the one to see.

Highly recommend!

I started treating with Dr. de Moura in 2014 after a car accident. After my accident I was not able to work or run around with my daughter, most days I wasn't even able to get out of bed. After my surgery I was back at work and able to do all of my daily activities, I felt like I had my life back! Not only was Dr. de Moura amazing and attentive but his staff was super helpful and made my process smooth and easy!

Returning Patient

Many years ago I had a consultation with Dr. deMoura for lower back pain. Dr. deMoura noted that I did not require surgery and that I should go to pain management and PT for my condition. His office had both services available to me, which made everything convenient. Recently my back began to give me pain and I made an appointment to see Dr. deMoura. Dr. deMoura explained my condition and what activities I should limit. He took so much time explaining everything to me in a manner I could understand. I cannot say this for many surgeons and physicians these days. I am so glad he makes himself available for his patients. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. I recommend Dr. deMoura HIGHLY!!!!

BEST SPINE SURGEON YOU WILL EVER FIND

I Have been a patient of Dr. de Moura's for almost 9 years. Almost 8 years ago he performed surgery on the front and back of my lower back when I was 64, I am now 72 and still feel better than I did when I was in my 40s. I had another smaller spine surgery with Dr. de Moura recently and same results! No more pain and recovery was excellent, I even went grocery shopping after I left the hospital the same day after surgery! He is very caring and honest. I have always felt very comfortable with him. His staff and offices are great as well. If it wasn't for this man I don't know what I would have done! Thank you Dr. de Moura!

Best Spine Surgeon Ever

Dr. de Moura performs miracles! Monuments need to erected in his honor. I have been treating on & off with Dr. de Moura and The New York Spine Institute for the past 10 years for chronic back pain caused by years of delivering mail for the US Postal Service but after getting injured at work (I couldn’t sleep, sit, stand, walk, or do anything because my back hurt so much) Dr. de Moura said that we needed to do surgery (I had already tried Physical Therapy, Epidural Injections, Trigger Point Injections, Chiro, and none helped), he explained everything about the surgery in detail, answered all of my questions and calmed my nerves, the staff was so helpful with scheduling everything quickly and efficiently (I didn’t have to do anything other than show up to my appointments). The whole process from booking the surgery to being released from the hospital was so smooth and effortless. I am now 3 weeks post-op and getting better every day, no more numbness and tingling shooting down my legs, no more crippling back pains (if you saw me at the store you wouldn’t even know I just had major spine surgery 3 weeks ago!). My father also had surgery with Dr. de Moura almost 7 years ago (1 month before he turned 65) and after surgery he was finally able to ties his own shoes without help or pain, today he still says that Dr. de Moura is the best spine surgeon ever. Dr. de Moura has the hands of an angel, they are made to heal!

Best Spine Docter

Dr De Moura, And his office staff were second to none in taking care of me, They are patient and caring to my concerns, and take the time to make you feel comfortable, They don't rush you into any procedure and really take the time to get you better, I have passed out many of Dr De Moura's cards to other people if they are searching from a spine Dr..And Me personally would like to thank Kara, One of the girls in the office, She bonded with me and my Fiance and would do anything to get me any info I needed from the office, we consider her family.... If you need a wonderful and talented surgen with a caring office..Go see Doctor De Moura.. at NY SPINE INSTITUTE Westbury NY

Neck Surgery 10/20/17

Dr. DeMora examine my C-7 vertebra in neck which made my left had tremble. After surgery it stopped. God has truly given him gifted hands and knowledge, not to mention a great personality. Lord thank you for bring him into my life .

The most amazing doctor I've ever had

My spinal discs were severely damaged in a car accident several years ago, and this resulted in me having to undergo surgery to repair them and have screws inserted in my back. Under the doctor that performed the surgery, I was in the hospital for over a week, was not able to walk for sustained periods of time until a month after, and still suffered from frequent pain. A less severe car accident brought worsening pain, and I sought as many doctors as possible, all of them wanting a quick fix or temporary relief. None would listen to what I felt was wrong. Someone recommended Dr. De Moura, who listened to me, was caring and patient, and suggested that I undergo a second surgery. I was nervous and anxious because of my terrible experience the first time, especially considering this surgery would be even more complex. On the contrary, Dr. De Moura has been the greatest blessing I have ever received. On March 31, 2017, he did an anterior and posterior fusion, fusing levels L5-S1, removing the discs and replacing it with bone. He then worked on levels L3-L4 and opened a canal for my nerves to not press up against the spine. It has been just over a month and 10 days and I feel great. When I opened my eyes after the surgery, I feared an experience and pain as bad as the first time -- but the opposite was true. Within the confines of what to expect from a surgery, I was shocked at how well I felt. I was thankfully walking a bit just a day or two after, and Dr. De Moura took extra care to make sure I was treated great at the hospital. I was taken home and felt the difference, truly, between this first surgery and the last. The massive lump of inflamed nerves on my back is gone, and the pain that surged through my lower body is gone, and every day I feel the difference more and more. Dr. De Moura is absolutely amazing. He truly knew what to do, how to do it, and has been the answer to all of my fears regarding the surgery and my pain. I cannot recommend him more highly and more enthusiastically. He is truly the most amazing doctor I've ever had, and I can't thank him enough for taking my condition seriously and giving me my life back. I'm looking forward to a full recovery thanks to Dr. De Moura.

TJR

Greatly skilled surgeon ;had a auto accident headaches lost alot of feeling in my hand ,after the operation both restored to normal .Also able to work through any other problem with a great P.T. STAFF (3 LEVEL NECK FUSION) THANK GOD FOR THIS DOCTOR

Excellent care

Dr. DeMoura is efficient and to the point. Scheduling an appointment is easy and there is practically no wait time. He is thorough and placed my feelings regarding surgery at ease. I am thankful that I was referred to him.

Dr. Alexandre B De Moura is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbury, NY.