Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alexandre S Kindy
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minot, ND. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 5
31 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1987
St Thomas Hospital
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates, 101 3rd Ave SW Ste 101, Minot, ND
Dr. Alexandre S Kindy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minot, ND.