Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexandriah N Alas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alexandriah N Alas has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Alexandriah N Alas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Alexandriah N Alas accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Health System, 2121 SW 36th St, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Alexandriah N Alas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.