Dr. Alexandru Vaida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandru Vaida?

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I came to Dr. Vaida in shock of possibly having lung cancer. He was very honest with me and caring. He performed surgery and even went to the lab to ensure proper diagnosis for me. He then went to visit my family in the waiting room and personally told them I would be OK. He visited me everyday while in the hospital and I had post-op check for over 1 year. I highly recommend this physician.

Reasonably Good Experience

Posted on June 6th, 2008

Dr. Vaida seems to be a very good thoracic surgeon. I have had one procedure and am scheduled for another in a week. Presents his opinion very matter of factly. I was disappointed not to see him at all the day of my surgery (out patient). Have had experience at his office of waiting for over 2 hours in the exam room. His office staff does not seem very efficient and you have to make multiple calls to make sure issues aren't dropped.

Posted on September 21st, 2017