Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexei V Agapitov
Dr. Alexei V Agapitov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI, with another office in Menomonee Falls, WI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agapitov has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexei V Agapitov has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alexei V Agapitov has the following 20 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Bariatric Medicine
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
Dr. Alexei V Agapitov is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Ural State Medical Academy
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Alexei V Agapitov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Alexei V Agapitov
"I take time to understand each individual patient and develop an individualized plan of diagnostic testing and treatment together with the patient. I make sure I bring all the latest scientific advances to the patient and explain options of diagnosis and treatment in a way that patients can understand so that they can make informed decisions about their care."
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexei V Agapitov, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Brookfield, WI, in this video.
Dr. Alexei V Agapitov is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.