Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexei Sennikov
Dr. Alexei Sennikov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sennikov is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, McLaren Regional Medical Center and Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexei Sennikov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sennikov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
McLaren Regional Medical Center
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
17 Years Experience
Minsk Medical Institute
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Alexei Sennikov accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexei Sennikov in this video.
Dr. Alexei Sennikov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.