Dr. Alexes Hazen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexes Hazen?

Patient

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I had Dr. Hazen perform reconstructive surgery, following a bilateral mastectomy. She has ALWAYS been warm, caring, and thoughtful in all her conversations with me. As it has been some time since the surgery, while I was initially elated with anyone that had a smile on their face during those difficult times, I must say that my implants could have come out better. They are puckered and am only about 70% satisfied, but at the same time she is a wonderful human being and doctor, and I am still her to talk about it!!!!!!!

love dr hazen i would recommend her to my bfff

Posted on November 9th, 2011

my overall experience with her was great she treated me like a person and worked with me to give me what i wanted.. i could not have asked for a better doctor and would feel confident to recommend her to my love ones thank you dr hazen .......

SHE IS THE BEST

Posted on April 8th, 2011

When I found out I needed a radical mastectomy,and would need reconstruction, I was recommended to go to Dr. Hazen. From the meeting I met her, I fell in love with her. She took her time in telling me the different options that I have, she showed me different inmplants (she even let me take one home), and she was the most caring, and compassionate doctor I have ever met. She will do anything in her power to make you happy. She is one amazing doctor. I have referred some of my friends to her, and they all had nothing but good things to say to her. She was my savior. She was always there for me, and for this, I will be indebted to her for the rest of my life. She is more than my doctor, she is also my friend.

reconstructive breast surgery

Posted on September 16th, 2010

I found Dr. Hazen to be the best doctor in my treatment. She is very compassionate and caring. Since I have to get to work, I always get an early appointment, therefore, I have no wait. She answers any questions I may have and even diagnosed a problem I had when my oncologist blew me off. I always highly recommend Dr. Hazen.

Posted on August 8th, 2010

Hazen is very thorough. She quickly assessed my issue and she and a nurse (also very pleasant) spent about a half hour discussing my treatment options. The nurse then walked me down stairs to get pre-op photos (getting ftm chest reconstruction).Hazen and all of her staff were very respectful and helpful.

Posted on July 6th, 2017