Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexis Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
We came to Dr. Anderson after a long struggle of trying to get help for our child - we knew something was wrong - she wasn't just a "disgruntled pre-teen", it wasn't "just hormones" and she was afraid of herself (as she put it). It was a long road to finding this doctor and she saved, not only our daughter, but our family. She is extremely caring, amazingly able to get kids to communicate and her diagnosis/treatment were right on. We have our child back - she loves herself again and she looks forward to her (now monthly) follow-ups with Dr. A. She was a gift to our lives and we would recommend her highly to any and all seeking help for their child.
11 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Alexis Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions21 Tamal Vista Blvd, Corte Madera, CA
Dr. Alexis Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corte Madera, CA.