The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexis D Furze
Dr. Alexis D Furze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Newport Beach, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Furze has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexis D Furze has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Sphenoid Sinusitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Nasal Obstruction
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Frontal Sinusitis
Showing 5 of 28
I absolutely love and trust Dr Furze He is very detailed and knowledgeable My surgery went very well and he did a fantastic job explaining everything. Highly recommend him as well as Lorena who makes the whole process of scheduling and phone calls so pleasant and a joy. I am in great hands and so thankful. .
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Alexis D Furze accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexis D Furze is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.