Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexis L Granite has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Alexis L Granite has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Alexis L Granite has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
definitely not recommended...dr. granite is completely incompetent, perhaps if she focused on the practice between all of the vacations she takes on her patients' dime she would be a capable doctor. instead, patients can expect the following:--despite her "notes," she can't remember which medication she put you on, or what she recommended from one visit to the next (less than one month between each visit)--she is drug happy (wanting to put you on one drug after another without giving the first one the chance) (if you are drug-averse, you know what i mean)--didn't really listen to my needs and rudely asked during my last visit if it was okay if her assistant could "see me next time." needless to say, there was no "next time."--and thanks to products from origins (gonna review them next) my skin has cleared up beautifully!!just say, "no" to drug-happy incompetent doctors that care more about paying for their next vacation than the patient in front of them!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlexis Leibel Granite Md, 464 Riverside Dr, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexis L Granite in this video.
Dr. Alexis L Granite is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.