4.9
  • 3rd Party Reviews

102 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Alexis Parker?

Always a great experience!

I have done laser hair removal with Lasair, with great results! I have always had a great experience with them, they listen and are very caring and knowledgeable in the field.

Fantastic!!!

I've been coming to Lasair for years and am never disappointed. It is a clean, professional environment with friendly practitioners. I know when I leave the office, I will look amazing!

20 years strong

I have been seeing Dr Parker for almost 20 years and continue to trust her and her staff. I appreciate Dr Parker's expertise and the amazing results.

Laser Hair Removal

My experience with Lasair and Amy was very welcoming. Amy is always friendly and on time.

Love this office

Great experience!

Always a great experience!

Laser Hair Removal

Fantastic!!!

Love this office

Great experience!

20 years strong

Well worth the time and money!

Dr. Parker is great! She is very honest in her expectations of the success of your procedure to meet your goals. Her years of experience provide her the background to not over promise results. She is very well informed about new procedures and those that will best work for you. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Parker and Lasair!

Well worth the time and money!

Alexis Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.