Dr. Alexis R Renta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexis R Renta?

KIND AND CARING DR AND STAFF

I HAD BEEN SEEING DR RENTA FOR MANY YEARS, HE NO LONGER TAKES MY INSURANCE, SO I HAD TO FIND ANTHER DR. . I DONT THINK I WILL FIND A MORE CARING AND LOVING OFFICE.

Oath to Help??? Not!

I was not even permitted to make an appointment! I suffer a myriad of ailments and now have irritated my KNOWN back condition. Called with a PLEA for injection and they refused to let me in??? Makes zero sense. Is an injection 'drug seeking'??? ZERO stars for this joke.

Caring staff and physician. I live in West Palm and drive to Boynton Beach at least once a month for my appointments. It is worth the hassle and mileage to be seen by people that listen to you and care about you. Especially when you are in pain and probably not in the best of moods. They continue to smile and treat you nicely.

1st Visit as a chronic pain patient

The most remarkable thing about this man is he simply could not listen. He interrupted me every time I opened my mouth! Everything I know to be true based upon current literature he laughed at and told me I was wrong! He would not prescribe me any narcotics, which is what I need, because "it would cause a red flag with the DEA and I would have to fill out paperwork." When I said, "but what about me and my pain?" He just shrugged. He argued every point I made with erroneous (according to recent literature) statements. He needs to get OUT of pain management because clearly this is NOT his niche!

I've been seeing dr Renta for almost 2 years, I've never had a negative thing to say about him or his nurses. Great bedside manner down to earth and truly cares. He is honest and tells you exactly how it is. I don't know if I would be here today if it wasn't for him and his staff.

ONE OF BEST DOCTORS!!!!

My visit to his office was actually very nice. The staff was very couteous and thoughtful, especially his medical assistants. They made me feel comfortable and also made me laugh. He listened to me and had great bedside manners. He actually spend time with me to get down to my issues and suggested alot of options. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything to my understanding. One of the best pain doctors in Boynton Beach.

Caring dr

I was so pleased with dr renta. He took his time and explained what was wrong with my back. I was given injections in my back. He explained step by step on what to expect. I didnt feel a thing. Very gentle and caring man.

Dislike

This doctor refused to see me unless I paid $100 up front that I am NOT required to pay through my insurance company. My insurance even called the office and he refused to see me. The women at the front desk was extremly rude to me and closed the window in my face.