Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexis Troncoso
Dr. Alexis Troncoso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kendall Park, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Troncoso is affiliated with Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexis Troncoso has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Troncoso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
38 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
Graduated in 1975
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Alexis Troncoso accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlexis Bolivar Troncoso MD, 2 Eastern Dr, Kendall Park, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexis Troncoso in this video.
Dr. Alexis Troncoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kendall Park, NJ.