Dr. Alexis Wiesenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexis Wiesenthal?

Best doctor in San Antonio

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Wiesenthal is a wonderful doctor. Caring, attentive, knowledgeable and great manner. I feel fortunate that I found her.

Great Primary Care Doctor !

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Wiesenthal has been my primary care doctor for about five years now and she is great! She is extremely observant, she listens to what I say, and she does an excellent job of analyzing my lab reports. On a few occasions I have needed to see a specialist and her referrals have all been excellent. I actually look forward to my visits with Dr. Wiesenthal and her staff.

Great Primary Care Doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Best Primary Care Internist Ever

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I had my annual physical with Dr. Alexis Wiesenthal today. I absolutely love her. We went through everything and by the time I left her office I was feeling pretty darn great. She makes me want to take care of myself and as I'm getting older, I understand how important it is that I do take care of myself. She has a great sense of humor and it doesn't take much for me to get her to laugh. Her nursing and reception staff are awesome and totally on the ball.

Extremely competent and caring

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Wiesenthal is, without question, a great doctor. She has all the qualities that will ensure that you get the best medical care possible. When you may need a specialist, she will refer you to the best person in the field.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

I am very surprised by all of the high ratings for this lady. She certainly is friendly, at first. But, I now agree with other postings that state her primary focus seems to be how to find ways to bill your insurance, not help you to maintain your health. Her phone message system is deplorable and set up not to allow messages. You either make an appointment, or not. She has no emergency number, just call 911. I can't imagine what our healthcare has come to when this type of "doctor" is given high ratings. I suspect those that have been pleased with her have never actually been sick and needed a real doctor...Dr. Wiesenthal would send you to a "specialist" or an Urgent Care if you were sick, anyway... her skills are comparable to a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Great doctor !

Caring Professional

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Wiesenthal and her office is very well organized. She knows my medical history, coordinates my prescription refills with the pharmacy, knows to contact me when it's time to check labs, and has a friendly smile! I trust her and am glad she's my doctor!

Wonderful Physician

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been under the care of Dr. Alexis Wiesenthal and she has been my best advocate and encourager in helping me since being diagnosed with diabetes. She has been very encouraging and has explained in detail my treatment plan and what other things to do to help me in taking care of myself. I lover her bedside manner and the time she takes to listen to me and my concerns. I recommend her highly and appreciate all she has done for me!

Dr. Alexis Wiesenthal

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Wiesenthal is a very through and caring doctor. She has helped me through my kidney cancer and has provided excellent support. i highly recommend her.

Very pleased with Dr Alexis

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I came to see the doctor after I had been with a group for many many years. She asked me to see a variety of specialists to have a base point to compare with in case of illness. That was exactly what I would want any doctor to have to make an informed decision. Because of this, my fainting spells that I'd had for over 30 years, were evaluated and turned out to be seizures. I am now on meds and seizure free. I feel comfortable that if my yearly checkup shows a discrepancy, she has all information needed to make a correct decision pertaining to my health.

Saved my life!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. Wiesenthal saved my life. I went to see her for a wellness check up, and after examining me she told me I needed to get a small mole on my left arm checked out. She said it looked like it could possibly be melanoma. Sure enough, the mole she found on me was melanoma and the dermatologist said she caught it very early. Now I am cured. I am truly grateful, she saved my life.