More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley
Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ketchikan, AK, with another office in Iron Mountain, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Sleep Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.<br>Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley - Posted on May 24th, 2013
A very amazing person and a wonderful doctor, especially when ur child is sick. She is my coworker and mentor and has done nothing but be there during a hard time with my daughter. My daughter is looking into medicine and alexis is a huge part of that. Thank u!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley - Posted on February 5th, 2013
Best doctor around
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley - Posted on October 8th, 2012
A Great Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley - Posted on June 2nd, 2010
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley, MD - Pediatrics in Ketchikan, AK, in this video.
Dr. Alexis C Cirilli Whaley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ketchikan, AK.