Dr. Alexis Woods Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexis Woods?

Great Doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2016

She takes a personal interest in her patients.

Took excellent care of my mother

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Woods was highly recommended to my family when we were seeking a skilled, sensible, and compassionate physician to care for my mother during the last couple of years of my mom's life. I was very pleased with the care she provided and my mom liked and trusted her, too. She sensibly advised things that could help my mom's health and quality of life and helped us look honestly at scenarios that would not really benefit my mom.

Very Competent Physician

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I've been going to her for over a year and find that she really cares. She spends a lot of time with a patient and asks a lot of questions. I'm very happy with her and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Finally, a good Doctor!

Posted on July 8th, 2009

I am a complex patient, having 18 diagnosed diseases and requiring a lot of time and care. I am hospitalized with life threatening problems a minimum of 6 times a year and take about $2000.00 worth of medicine a month so I require a diligent, professional and very intelligent doctor that thinks outside the box. Doctor Woods is this doctor! She really cares! She researches medicines, diagnosis and symptoms. She makes me feel as if I am her most important patient. She recognizes that I am more than a number and considers my entire family, environment and finances while taking care of my problems. I see her monthly, sometimes more and i know that I am dying yet Dr. Woods gives me hope. If you need a good doctor, call on Doctor Woods or any of the associates, all are fantastic!

Posted on October 4th, 2017