Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo?

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Myself and my family have had great experiences with Dr. Cuozzo over the years. Overall he's an excellent doctor. He's very wise, genuinely cares about his patients and spends the time necessary with them. Would highly recommend.

Absolutely terrible doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cuozzo decided going to get lunch and eat it, during my appointment time, was an acceptable thing to do. I sat 40 minutes past my appointment time and watched him come, go and eat a sandwich. Once the appointment actually started, he spent the majority of the time talking about his personal life and quickly rushing over my problems. All in all, he was without a doubt the worst doctor I've ever seen. He might have been having an "off-day" but I felt like I was talking to a random guy in an elevator, not at a doctor's office. Absolutely no help to me and a complete waste of time. His secretary was very nice, though. She apologized for the wait and told me thats "just how Dr. Cuozzo is".

Posted on May 2nd, 2017