Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfonzo S Arze has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alfonzo S Arze has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Alfonzo S Arze is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
He is not the kind of caring doctor you want especially you have had multi miscarriages. He isn't helpful, and you can feel he doesn't want to spend time to explain meaning of some intensive tests having professional words (like find out if you have blood clots, etc). Even worse, he won't let you finish talking when you have a question. At the end, I literally couldn't learn much from him, which sadly I had to go to websites to learn on my own. Don't expect him to make you feel like a valued person. I suspect him having bias against low-income family by looking what kind of insurance you have. He probably won't be willing to help you if you are low-income person. He would keep talking it's your full responsibility if your insurance doesn't cover some tests for finding possible reasons caused miscarriage. It would be helpful to some people not know much of insurance, but constantly motioning about the subject only made me very uncomfortable, and being felt rejected. Eventually he has pointed out that I had kept asking same question in loop. In fact, he still not gave me an explanation of meaning by the end of the appointment, so I had to keep asking. Miscarriage is a very traumatic experience, and Dr. Arze isn't women who have experienced want.
Dr. Arze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1981
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Alfonzo S Arze accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alfonzo S Arze
Dr. Arze specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He received his medical degree from Autonomous University of Guadalajar.
Locations & DirectionsSTATE OF FRANKLIN OB/GYN SPECIALISTS, 301 Med Tech Pkwy, Johnson City, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfonzo S Arze, MD - Obstetrics in Johnson City, TN, in this video.
Dr. Alfonzo S Arze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.