Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfred Adams has 2 locations
510 17th St
Oakland, CA 94612
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfred Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred Adams - Posted on May 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred Adams - Posted on May 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred Adams - Posted on July 24th, 2015
Best doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred Adams - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred Adams - Posted on April 19th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Alfred Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alfred Adams's office for more information.
2633 Telegraph Ave Oakland, CA : (510) 830-3100
510 17th St Oakland, CA 94612
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfred Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.