Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred E Alingu MD
Dr. Alfred E Alingu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weeki Wachee, FL, with another office in Brooksville, FL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred E Alingu has 2 locations
10045 Cortez Blvd Ste 122
Weeki Wachee, FL 34613
Dr. Alfred E Alingu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alfred E Alingu has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred E Alingu - Posted on October 4th, 2016
This doctor is a joke. Sit in the waiting room for 3 hours and all he sees are drug addicts coming in for their prescription pain meds. This is how he makes a living because he is a horrible doctor. Otherwise no one would give him business!!!!!!!!! Staff are unprofessional making excuses for the days he decides not to show up and see his patients. They must be concerned about their job security.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred E Alingu - Posted on April 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred E Alingu - Posted on May 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred E Alingu - Posted on June 17th, 2013
AS OTHER REVIEWS HAVE STATED WAIT TIME AT OFFICE CAN BE A WHILE, BUT THE WAIT IS WORTH IT AS THE DOCTOR IS VERY COMPETENT. HE IS CARING AND GIVES EACH PATIENT TIME TO GO OVER THEIR SITUATION. HE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL TREATING MY VERY COMPLICATED ARTHRITIC CONDITION. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY TO ANY NEW PATIENT.
Poor Followup After Visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred E Alingu - Posted on April 18th, 2013
Dr. Alingu is a good listener, but has failed to followup on important health concerns of mine after promising he would do something for me. For example, he agreed to obtain a pain medicine from Japan which is not currently available in the U.S. It's been over 6 months and no drug and no explanation for the long delay in getting it. Another incident involved a motorized scooter. It took him 3 months to prepare his medical report for Medicare after repeated calls to his office by me that no action could be taken on my request without it. More recently I called him about the status of the Japanese medicine and he hung up on me and quickly put his answering machine on so he did not have to talk to me. I have other examples but they are to numerous to describe here
Dr. Alfred E Alingu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alfred E Alingu
For more information, please visit: www.arechomedical.com
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred E Alingu, MD - Internal Medicine in Weeki Wachee, FL, in this video.
Dr. Alfred E Alingu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weeki Wachee, FL.