Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfred R Antonetti has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Alfred R Antonetti has the following 12 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Alfred R Antonetti has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alfred R Antonetti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I had done breast lift and augmnentation. His assistant Vanessa insisted sooo much to get small implants of what I wanted. She never mentio to me that once the implants are place your actual size will be a little be smaller of when you try them before surgery. I found out that later when I asked other of his assistants. I asked Vanessa which implants will make my boobs look together when a nice look. Her answer was "with the lift surgery you will get that look". After my surgery my boobs did not look that way. I asked his assistant (not vanessa) why, and I was told because of the implants I choose... I should choose the round, fuller implants and not the high profile... Why did Vanessa provide me when the wrong information? When I ask her she told me "no, girl, the surgery doesnt do that because our sternum anatomy, just a a good bra"... I paid $7,400. I couldn't go to any other surgeon to get my procedure done but I decided to trust this doctor and his staff... Wrong choice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Alfred R Antonetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlfred Ricardo Antonetti Md, 6020 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred R Antonetti in this video.
Dr. Alfred R Antonetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.