Dr. Alfred Bacon III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Bacon III?

Consistently excellent Service

Have used Dr Bacon for over 20 years. Very easy to talk to and if I ask a question with which he is not familiar, he researches and gets back to me. Have been very pleased with the service received from Dr and his staff.

Great Doctor

One of the best doctors I have come in contact with. Down to earth and explains everything in layman terms.

TOP DOC

I met Dr. Bacon by chance when I was at Christiana Hospital being treated for an infection in my lower leg. I had had this problem on and off for several months. He took time with me and provide information and medical insight that I was never told before. He ultimately coordinated my overall medical needs with several other doctors from different areas of medicine as I had many factors the affected my overall health. He was on top of all my needs for several months, he got me updates and information that was lacking form other doctors. He's caring, great bedside manner. good sense of humor and knowledgeable. he takes his time and speaks in terms and draws diagrams that the lay person can understand. Truely a TOP DOC!