Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Bell
Dr. Alfred Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Winston Salem, NC (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Forsyth Medical Center, High Point Regional Health System and High Point Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Bell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bell is the greatest pediatrician around. We live in another county and drive past many pediatrician offices to see Dr. Bell and it is worth it! He really takes the time to listen to the parent and the child. Dr. Bell treats the whole child, not just the ailment at the time. He is concerned about my child's mental, physical, and social needs. Sometimes we have a wait time to see him but I know once we see him all his attention is directed 100% towards my child. We really value the advice he gives us and highly recommend him to anyone...and we have many times.
Dr. Bell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Forsyth Medical Center
High Point Regional Health System
High Point Regional Hospital
Novant Medical Group
Medical Park Hospital
North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
24 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Alfred Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alfred Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.