Dr. Alfred J Beshai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred J Beshai?

If you are considering a doctor for yourself or your loved ones, this is the practice that will take good care of you. I wanted to let him know how good he is, gave all credit to his staff..!!! What a kind doctor, down to earth.

The Best

The setup is write, you think common sense, right? No it is not..!!! This office knows how to take care of human beings rather than numbers and a name on their schedule. You cannot go wrong.

Hmar

I cannot say enough about Dr. Beshai. I was having so much spasm in my lower back, I could not walk. Praise God ater my procedure I am able to go back to work no me spasm. Thank you Dr. Beshai for giving me back my quality of life

Dr Beshai, I never thought old school medicine still exists by someone as young as you are. Kudos to you and your team.

Best Practice

So different, booked me on Saturday because my PCP told him how bad my pain is, did my procedure and voila .....sciatica completely gone. Thank you for your kind care!!!

The Best

I am writing this review only to say thank you to Dr Beshai, I never been treated by someone in the medical field who genuinely cares about his patients. I had my mum in a nursing home facility and she was not able to make her appointment to him, and he kindly offered to come over to see her FREE of charge. This guy is something different, adding to it his superb clinical skills, you cannot go wrong with him. Thank you Again..!!!

Very neat doctor

Can't recommend this doctor enough, he is the best in town. Thank you for fixing my sciatica pain, he didn't make me coming over on a weekend to see me and get my procedure taken care of. Beautiful suite, awesome staff, excellent operation facility.

GREAT DOCTOR!

He is the best

Dr Beshai, is a doctor and a human being, not just a machine. He cares, he cares indeed.

Best pain management Dr ever!

I'm an old patient of Dr Beshais, I saw him when he was in Virginia he is the best pain management Doctor, I have ever seen. I miss him being my pain management Dr he would listen and give his honest opinion about what was the best treatment plan.

Very knowledgeable and sincere

That's all what you need when you look for a doctor. He explained to me in details the treatment plan with illustration. Respect and appreciation...!!!

To the point

You can tell from the first moment with Dr Beshai, that you are with a knowledgeable doctor that is different in the way he cares...!!!