3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

My shoulder is still messed up

I met Dr. Cardet towards the end of 2012 or 2013 when he did my right shoulder surgery. I did all the therapy and everything he told me to do. In my last appointment I told him my shoulder was still hurting and he thought I only wanted pills like I was a junkie or something. Now here it is and it's 2019. Dr Cardet put a "dissolvable" bracket or clip in my shoulder when he "fixed" it. Now I'm having to have a second surgery this year to remove the bracket because it's still there. I was told I couldn't see my original doctor because he had to retire or something along those lines. I'm 25 and can't use my right arm at all. It's also out of the statue of limitations and I have no other options but getting the surgery.

Dr. Alfred Cardet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panama City, FL.

Dr. Alfred Cardet Is this you?